Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Smoking Gun



All through the 2016 election season I had a hunch--and stated publicly--that Trump was a "head-fake," the Democrats’ stalking horse. As it turns out, my hunch was right: the leaked Podesta emails are the smoking gun.

This hunch gave me the confidence to anticipate that Hillary Clinton would be elected; I assumed that the Democrats were pursuing this strategy because they knew it was a winner. After all, the Clintons are close with the Donald and are old political pros themselves.



But, as it turns out, they are not only corrupt, they are incompetent.

All the self-pity of the Democrats in defeat is really unbecoming. Spare me. History is the record of unintended consequences. Own up to your own complicity in Trump's election, clean house, and return your Party to its historic opposition to the Plutocracy.

True Progressives in the Democratic Party: I call on you to get woke! #DemExit.


No comments:

Post a Comment